Here are some popular ideas to try according to your personal preferences and requirements.
1. Vinyl Plank Flooring
Vinyl planks are designed to look like real wood but they are very reasonably priced. If you’re looking for a flooring idea that would not only look great but will also be easy to manage, try vinyl plank flooring that comes in many different shades and patterns.
2. Hardwood Flooring
Who doesn’t admire solid wood floor? Although expensive, this type of flooring has the ability to bring a new vigor to your home. Check out different wood varieties, such as oak, maple and cherry to find a match for your true style.
3. Tiled Flooring
Tiled flooring is almost always the best option because it offers the advantages of both wooden and laminate flooring. When you don’t have the budget for hardwood but would like something that would last a long time, going for marble or ceramic tiled floor seems like the most viable choice.
4. Laminate floors are made to resemble real wood floors and they are more rigid and long-lasting than vinyl planks. Today interior designers compare luxury vinyl tiles with laminate tiles. You can check out different laminate varieties to see if it suits your interior design requirements.
5. A natural alternative to hardwood, bamboo sometimes prove to be a better choice for flooring because it is more durable than wood and is also less expensive. Since bamboo is grass, it is more eco-friendly. Bamboo flooring is the best choice for people who want to use sustainable materials in their interior design.
6. Wall-to-wall carpet is still a good choice for people who are not allergic to carpets. There are so many varieties to choose from and you can choose different types of carpets for different rooms. However, one disadvantage is that carpets are hard to clean.
7. One of the most practical options to try if you want to introduce some unusual elements to your interior design is to install cork flooring. Its biggest advantage is its eco-friendliness since it is made from renewable sources. It also acts like a good insulator of heat and sound.
8. Natural Stone Tiled Flooring
Stones in their natural shapes look absolutely beautiful. This is an idea you can try for your interior design if you admire natural elements and would like to bring that characteristic look to your home.
It’s always a thrilling experience to choose the type of flooring for your home. From simple carpeted floor and inexpensive vinyl planks to the most popular hardwood and bamboo, there are quite a number of choices to consider. Since there are many options to choose from, it sometimes becomes a daunting task. Although the decision largely depends on your budget, you must check out various styles to consider the trade-offs of each one of them. This will help in choosing the best floor for interior design of your new home.