1. The King of Prussia Mall: If you want to know what real shopping actually means, pay a visit to this mall near Philadelphia on your next trip to the states. It covers a huge area with lots of fun and interesting things to do other than shopping of course. You will get a chance to shop at about 400 stores ranging from fashion and clothing to gifts, jewelry and much more.
2. South Coast Plaza: This shopping is recommended to those who are looking for the best shopping experience. From amazing discount deals to items you won’t find anywhere else, this place has everything a shopper could wish for. Its dining area or food court is particularly worth mentioning with more than 30 world-class restaurants.
3. The Mall of America: There won’t be a better place in the USA to get the real feeling of famous high-end brands like Gucci, Tommy Hilfiger, The North Face and Calvin Klein. This state-of-the-art mall hosts about 520 stores and 50 restaurants. There will be something for every member of the family to take pleasure in at the Mall of America.
4. The Mall at Short Hills: This mall features a large range of stores particularly in the category of fashion. Located very close to Manhattan, the place is highly recommended for all those shopaholics who simply love high-end brands. The mall is home to more than 160 shops as well as some other attractions to keep you busy the entire day.
5. The Galleria: One of the most famous shopping malls in Texas, The Galleria offers a horde of fun-filled activities for people of all ages. Whether you want to explore just the high-end fashion stores or wish to try something exciting like ice-skating, you will be able to do it here.
6. The Grove: If you want to have some extra fun while shopping in the USA, don’t forget to pay a visit to The Grove in LA. The fact that celebrities come and shop at this place is enough to make you excited about your trip. Even if you don’t plan on shopping, you can still have lots of fun at this place owing to its Hollywood style quality.
7. Millcreek Mall Complex: It is the tenth largest shopping center in America featuring beautiful architecture and more than 120 retail stores. It is also home to some of the best restaurants in Pennsylvania as well as a children’s playgrou
America is home to some of the most amazing shopping malls. For travelers, shopping is definitely on top of the list of activities they plan on pursuing in a foreign land. From malls that offer more than just shopping to places where famous people and paparazzi are a norm, there are some amazing shopping centers in the USA. Check out our list of the best and must-see shopping malls in the states and visit them whenever you get a chance!